Beekmantown CSD is very excited to announce the adoption of a new unified communication platform for the district. This platform, called ParentSquare, is designed to keep parents informed and facilitate better communication throughout the school community. It provides an easy and safe way for the school principal, teachers, staff, and parents to:
- Send and receive school and class information
- See calendar items
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, and more all from your phone or web portal
- and much more . . . all in one centralized place!
Once fully implemented all school, grade level and classroom information will now be sent to your computer or phone via email and/or text or you can download the free App for iPhone or Android. The district will soon be sending out emails and text messages to activate parent accounts in ParentSquare. Rest assured we will be sending out more communications about ParentSquare in the days and weeks to come. We just couldn't wait to introduce you to this powerful new tool.