Department of 21st Century Learning
The Department of 21st Century Learning is responsible for processing the District's daily computer workload and for assuring that the District's computers, data and voice network resources are available at optimal performance levels on a day-to-day basis. These responsibilities include computer hardware and network equipment maintenance, systems administration, computer and network security, computer and network troubleshooting, coordination, and operation of the Voice-Over-IP telephone system as well as premise security systems.
The department is also responsible for the District's web site, the Audio-Visual needs, centralized registration & the Central Print Center.
Did you know...
- We are a Google Apps for Education District.
- We are a 1:1 School District providing Chromebooks for every student in grades 3-12, as well as classroom sets of Chromebooks in PreK - 2nd Grade.
- We support approximately 2400 users including Students, Faculty, Staff and Administrators.
- We support more than 2500 computers and mobile devices including: Windows Desktops and Laptops, Chromebooks, Chromeboxes, Chromebases and Chromebits, as well as both iPad and Android tablets.
- We have a State-of-the-Art-Distance Learning Center offering classes from all over the state.