21st Century Learning
The Department of 21st Century Learning is responsible for processing the District's daily computer workload and for assuring that the District's computers, data and voice network resources are available at optimal performance levels on a day-to-day basis. These responsibilities include computer hardware and network equipment maintenance, systems administration, computer and network security, computer and network troubleshooting, coordination, and operation of the Voice-Over-IP telephone system as well as premise security systems.
The department is also responsible for the District's web site and audio-visual needs.
Did you know...
- We are a Google Workspace for Education District.
- We are a provide access to Chromebooks for every student in grades in Prek3-12 and are 1:1 from grades 3-12!
- We support approximately 2400 users including Students, Faculty, Substitutes, Staff and Administrators.
- We support more than 2500 computers and mobile devices including: Windows Desktops and Laptops, ChromeOS devices.
- We have a student run help desk which assists with tech support and repairs within the district.
- We provide WiFi over cellular to students with our wireless hotspots which are available for sign out.